The next Snuggle Quilts sewing day is:
Saturday, August 13th
10am - 4pm
@ my place
Come for as little / long as you are able.
Things to be done:
- Piece blocks (blocks and fabric already here) - but you can bring more if you want
- Quilting - tops, backing and batting supplied
- A couple of quilts need binding
- A few quilts need SQ labels sewn on
- Sewing machine - extension lead - power board if you have one
- Thread - especially neutrals ... white/cream/grey etc ... SQ has some, but not a lot
- Your sewing gear
- Something to share for lunch or to nibble with a cuppa
Let me know if you're coming
Feel free to bring a friend ... we have plenty of room!